About me

 What I consider the most in life is “Am I a better person than yesterday” and I know I can achieve it by learning.

I’m currently a senior in university and majoring in flight operation, which doesn’t seem to have connections  to the field of IT.  What made me decide to study this field was the satisfaction from learning new things and achieving goals through projects.


What drew my attention to this field was the fact that every aspect in this field required problem solving skills.. As I studied through, I felt like I became better at these skills day by day. Solving things that I couldn’t have done before made me feel confident that I can solve other things as well. Satisfaction from solving problems motivates me a lot.  



Popular posts from this blog

LeetCode and Google kickstart Achievments !!

Internship at LINE corp